Tested and Approved to BS EN1317- N1 50Mph (80KMph)Crash Test
One piece moulded Crash Barrier - no added sections
New to the Road Safety Industry, Oaklands Plastics have produced a capable Barrier System that on impact will bring an errant vehicle to a controlled stop yet it is easier to transport and better looking than concrete barriers.
- Ease of Load/Unload
- Wide design fork lift slots for ease of visibility by driver
- Quick secure pin hinge and support plates assemble for speed of set up
- Can be water filled during assembly
- Easily deployed and handled by your own workforce
Deployed with ease the RB22 Barrier System is locked together in the centre with a steel pin formation and for added strength two flat steel plates are easily screw fitted making the RB22 a strong and versatile Barrier to withstand impacts from errant vehicles.
- Fully tested system by TRL to BS EN1317 - N1 50 Mph test
- Tested free standing - no permanent fixings
- Up to 200 metres per load
- One piece moulding - no added sections
- Assembled with limited parts - no need for heaving tooling
- Securely stackable through design for transport or storage
- Wide fork lift slots at base
- On any impact if Barrier not punctured/damaged removal from site will not be required
MIRA Wind Speed Test Results
1 x RB22 Barrier (water filled to fill line) withstood wind speeds of up to 78mph (max speed). No barrier failed at the given speed.